Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Grunge cards

Hello there fellow crafter's.  I decided to go out of my comfort zone and make some grunge cards.  Not my usual 'pretty' cards but enjoyed doing them.  I created the backgrounds by putting some different colour distress inks onto my glass cutting mat and spritzing with a little bit of water. I swooshed 2 pieces of card through to give a grungy coloured background.

The first card I used my crackle background stamp on the top section of the card and my Visable Image grunge flourish stamp at the bottom.  On the other piece of card i'd coloured I cut out some Spellbinder Aster flowers.  I also cit out some flowers using an old book page which I stippled on some distress ink and.I also stamped some butterlfies onto the page with my small Visable Image butterfly stamp and cut them out.  I stamped out the Visable Image 'Live Your dreams' stamp onto red card and cut it out and put some 3d foam pads on the back and assembled all the elements.


My 2nd card I created the background colour as the 1st and then just stamped the flourish on the bottom.  I stamped the butterflies out of a 2nd grungy background i made and cut them out. I stamped the wording straight onto the card.  I then took some small strips of card and rolled them up to created a spiral and stuck then down with cosmic shimmer glue. and added the butterflies.

Hope you like them.  Thank you for visitng my blog and please feel free to comment.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment